WHY BUY FROM DON JOHNSON
1) As a fifth generation family owned and operated business, Don Johnson Motors has been serving communities throughout northwest Wisconsin since 1915. We will be here when you need us and look forward to serving you for years to come.
2) We are proud to serve as your full-service automotive center. Whether you're looking to purchase a vehicle or are in need of service, parts, accessories, collision repair, or even detailing, we’re equipped to handle all of your automotive needs.
3) Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, noncommissioned sales staff. Anyone can sell you a car, but our sales managers are trained to listen and help you find a vehicle that fits your specific needs.
4) Price Savings. Ultimately, all cars cost the same. However, our no hassle pricing matches or beats the competition; and when you add in our exclusive Don Johnson Auto Group Lifetime Engine Warranty, you save even more.
5) Our experienced finance departments work with over a dozen different lenders, ranging from large national banks to local credit unions. Because of this we’re able to offer easy, convenient, and affordable financial solutions customized to meet your individual needs.
6) GM Certified Master Technicians are standard here at Don Johnson Motors. Rest assured that we will repair your vehicle correctly and return it to you in a timely manner.
7) Loaner car and shuttle service availability. Each of our service departments, and our collision center, have a selection of complimentary loaner vehicles available. Of course, we’re always happy to offer you a ride as well.
8) Every time you do business with Don Johnson Motors, you help us to provide jobs, pay local taxes, and support various charitable organizations. This, in turn, helps create a more prosperous local economy. In short, our whole community benefits when people shop locally.
9) Reputation matters; and we’re proud to be tops in the area. But don’t just take our word for it. Look at our reviews online. Or ask any of our previous guests or business relations. It’s not easy being number one and we work hard to continue that honor.
10) Employee turnover? Not here. Our average tenure is almost 10 years. That means on each visit you’ll see the same faces you’ve come to know and trust: local people who are dedicated to helping you and others in the community.
11) Every member of our team is committed to assisting you and has the ability to address your needs and/or concerns. We won’t stop until you’re completely satisfied.
Schedule Service Online
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ServiceSchedule Service Online
Ask For Sales