![Not cheap, affordable.](http://buyersguide.carsoup.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/00-Main-Nissan-Versa.jpg)Not cheap, affordable.
Looking for something new? There are still plenty of affordable options. The 2014s are hitting the market and you’ll find several options below $15,000. And you don’t have to settle for a sub-sub-compact, either—many of these vehicles of full-size comfort at a price that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
- 2014 Nissan Versa Sedan $12,800see listings | read reviews
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark LS $12,995see listings | read reviews
- 2014 Smart Fortwo Pure $13,240see listings | read reviews
- 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage $13,790see listings
- 2014 Kia Rio LX $14,400see listings
- 2014 Ford Fiesta S $14,795see listings
- 2014 Nissan Versa Note $14,800see listings
- 2014 Chevrolet Sonic LS Sedan $14,995see listings
- 2014 Toyota Yaris L 3-Door $15,240see listings | read reviews
- 2014 Hyundai Accent Sedan $15,340see listings