![Sumthin' Bout a Truck.](http://buyersguide.carsoup.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/00-Main.jpg)The Ford F-Series was the best selling vehicle in 2013.
2013 was the biggest year for new car sales since, 2007, with purchases exceeding 15 million. Knowing which vehicles sold well last year can be a good starting point for your new vehicle search in 2014. If you believe in crowdsourcing, then consider this a “best of” list and start your shopping here. If you dare to be different, then maybe these aren’t the cars for you. Without further ado, here are the top selling vehicles in 2013.
- Ford F-Series | Units sold: 793,402see listings | read reviews
- Chevrolet Silverado | Units sold: 480,414see listings | read reviews
- Toyota Camry | Units sold: 408,484see listings | read reviews
- Honda Accord | Units sold: 366,678see listings | read reviews
- Ram Pickup | Units sold: 355,673see listings | read reviews
- Honda Civic | Units sold: 336,180see listings | read reviews
- Nissan Altima | Units sold: 320,373see listings | read reviews
- Honda CR-V | Units sold: 303,904see listings | read reviews
- Toyota Corolla | Units sold: 302,180see listings | read reviews
- Ford Escape | Units sold: 295,993see listings | read reviews