General Motors Recalls 1,402 Cadillac Escalades
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 | General Motors announces four new recalls affecting another 2.4 million vehicles in the U.S.
A problem with the passenger side airbag could result in partial deployment in a crash.
2015 Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV models
If Your Vehicle is Affected
GM is notifying customers and instructing them to not let anyone ride in the passenger seat until the vehicle has been serviced. In the meantime, contact your dealer or call Cadillac at 800-333-4223 with any questions.
Dealers will inspect and replace the faulty parts for free.
*If your vehicle is affected by this recall, please contact your local dealer to arrange a service appointment. *
Read about more GM vehicle recalls here
– Seat-belt issues in 1.3M Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Saturn full-size crossovers
– Shifter problems in 1.1M Chevrolet and Pontiac sedans
– Fire risk in Chevrolet and GMC Full-Size Pickups
– Brake light failure affecting 2.4M Chevrolet, Pontiac and Saturn cars
– Steering problems in some full-size pickup trucks and SUVs
– Loss of low-beam headlights in certain Chevrolet Corvette models
– Disabled power brakes in certain 2014 Chevrolet Malibu models
– Windshield wiper failure in certain Cadillac CTS models