General Motors Recalls 58 Chevrolet and GMC Full-Size Pickups
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 | General Motors announces four new recalls affecting another 2.4 million vehicles in the U.S.
Retention clips attaching the truck’s generator fuse block to the vehicle body can become loose and potentially lead to a fire
58 full-size trucks in the U.S., including:
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD
- 2015 GMC Sierra HD
If Your Vehicle is Affected
GM will notify owners, but in the meantime, contact your dealer or call Chevrolet at 800-222-1020 or GMC at 800-462-8782 with any questions.
Dealers will inspect and replace the faulty parts for free.
*If your vehicle is affected by this recall, please contact your local dealer to arrange a service appointment. *
Read about more GM vehicle recalls here
– Seat-belt issues in 1.3M Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Saturn full-size crossovers
– Shifter problems in 1.1M Chevrolet and Pontiac sedans
– Passenger airbag failure in 2015 Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV models
– Brake light failure affecting 2.4M Chevrolet, Pontiac and Saturn cars
– Steering problems in some full-size pickup trucks and SUVs
– Loss of low-beam headlights in certain Chevrolet Corvette models
– Disabled power brakes in certain 2014 Chevrolet Malibu models
– Windshield wiper failure in certain Cadillac CTS models