Top 10 Best EPA Economy Ratings of 2014
We, at CarSoup.com, understand your fear of gas pump prices. To ease your pain, our team compiled a Top 10 of the most fuel efficient vehicles available to you. These are based on EPA average fuel consumption figures. In fact, they just happen to be all electric!
Ready to pass up the pump and save your money? CarSoup.com has listings of the vehicles below for you to take home.
- Chevrolet Spark EV | City 128 / Hwy 109see listings | read reviews
- Honda FIT EV | City 132 / Hwy 105see listings | read reviews
- Fiat 500e | City 122 / Hwy 108see listings | read reviews
- Nissan Leaf | City 126 / Hwy 101see listings
- Smart fortwo EV Cabriolet
| City 122 / Hwy 93see listings | read reviews
- Smart fortwo EV Coupe | City 122 / Hwy 93see listings | read reviews
- Ford Focus Electric | City 110 / Hwy 99see listings | read reviews
- Tesla Model S (60 kW-hr battery Pack)
| City 94 / Hwy 97see listings | read reviews
- Tesla Model S (85 kW battery Pack)
| City 88 / Hwy 90see listings | read reviews
- Toyota Rav4 EV | City 78 / Hwy 74see listings | read reviews
Numbers are based on statics taken by the USDE www.fueleconomy.gov
Feed your curiosity at CarSoup.com where you’ll find unbiased reviews, articles, tips, quizzes and more. Shop from over 2 million new and used cars, trucks, ATV’s and boats or join the millions of people just like you who have sold their vehicle on the one and only CarSoup.com!