Description: Passed 120 Point Dealership Inspection. Graphite Metallic 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD LT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 5.3L V8At East Syracuse Chevrolet all Pre-Owned vehicles receive an extensive multi point inspection and a fresh oil change before we approve them for retail sale! All vehicles will qualify for extend...
- ALL STAR EDITION includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat adjuster (C...
- AUDIO SYSTEM CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUC...
- Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
Sale Price: $36,982
East Syracuse Chevrolet
See on Dealers Site More details...
2016 Chevrolet 1500 LT
Description: Passed 120 Point Dealership Inspection, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Cloth. Tungsten Metallic 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT LT2 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 5.3L V8At East Syracuse Chevrolet all Pre-Owned vehicles receive an extensive multi point inspection and a fresh oil change before we ap...
- Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
- 3.42 Rear Axle Ratio
- 6-Speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission with Overdriv...
Find Used Pickup-Truck Cars For Sale In Utica NY. CarSoup Has 667 Used Pickup-Truck Cars For Sale With Photos & Detailed Information. Compare & Get The Best Price In Town. Go!
When you are searching for find used cars for sale Utica, you want to do your research. Finding the best-used cars in your immediate area can be tricky. Below, we will be going over some of the best tips for buying used cars NY.
1. Setting A Budget. One of the most important things that you want to do early on in the process is to set an appropriate budget. You want to set a budget that you will be able to use to narrow down your search for a used car in NY. Once you decide how much you are willing and able to spend, you should have a much easier time. 2. Choosing The Car. Another important thing that you will need to do is pick out the right car. Once you've decided to get a Utica used car, you should be looking to narrow down your search to the exact car that you are looking for. 3. Price Comparison. Another important step to take when shopping for used cars in the NY area would have to be doing a thorough price comparison. You want to identify some of the most reputable Utica used car dealers to ensure that you are selecting one that is going to be able to offer a great price. 4. Check Vehicle History. Never buy your used car in Utica without checking the vehicle history. You want to get a detailed report on the vehicle's history to ensure that you are getting one that is going to be dependable and that will not cause you a headache down the road. You should be able to obtain a vehicle history report by looking at and using its vehicle registration number to check on it. 5. Test Drive. Shopping for a used car is a great way to save money on the purchase of a car. However, you want to be sure to take the actual car out on a test drive to not only see whether or not you enjoy driving it, but also to ensure that it is running as well as possible. This should help you avoid purchasing a vehicle that runs poorly or that you simply don't enjoy driving. 6. Negotiate. Whenever you are buying a used car you should be fully prepared to do some negotiating. You want to try to negotiate for a better price when possible. That way, you will be able to get a little bit more for your money or you will at least be able to save money on your purchase. In the end, you should be able to find a lot of used cars being sold in Utica. Whether using the Internet, looking at used car dealers or with traditional classified ads, you should be able to find a wide variety of used vehicles Utica that you could consider getting. Following the tips above should help you identify a good used car to purchase for a great price.