Description: Bluetooth, Hands-Free connection, Is a one owner vehicle with a CLEAN CARFAX!, Smartphone App Integration, Touchscreen Controls, Wi-Fi Hotspot, ***Warranty Forever**** This vehicle qualifies for our WARRANTY FOREVER powertrain limited warranty 100% Parts coverage 100% Labor coverage.- Unlimited Mileage- Unlimited Time - No Deductible Simple and eas...
- AUDIO SYSTEM BUICK INTELLILINK RADIO AM/FM STEREO with 8 diagonal C...
- SPORT TOURING PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- EBONY CLOTH WITH LEATHERETTE SEAT TRIM
Sale Price: $14,000
Champion Chevrolet of Avon
See on Dealers Site More details...
2017 Buick Envision Premium II
Description: AWD, Bluetooth, Hands-Free connection, Leather Seats, Backup Camera, ***Warranty Forever**** This vehicle qualifies for our WARRANTY FOREVER powertrain limited warranty 100% Parts coverage 100% Labor coverage.- Unlimited Mileage- Unlimited Time - No Deductible Simple and easy Just follow recommended maintenance at selling dealer or pre-authorized f...
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED WITH DRIVER...
- LIGHT NEUTRAL PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM with Ebony inte...
Find Used Buick Cars For Sale In Columbus IN. CarSoup Has 321 Used Buick Cars For Sale With Photos & Detailed Information. Compare & Get The Best Price In Town. Go!
When you are searching for find used cars for sale Columbus, you want to do your research. Finding the best-used cars in your immediate area can be tricky. Below, we will be going over some of the best tips for buying used cars IN.
1. Setting A Budget. One of the most important things that you want to do early on in the process is to set an appropriate budget. You want to set a budget that you will be able to use to narrow down your search for a used car in IN. Once you decide how much you are willing and able to spend, you should have a much easier time. 2. Choosing The Car. Another important thing that you will need to do is pick out the right car. Once you've decided to get a Columbus used car, you should be looking to narrow down your search to the exact car that you are looking for. 3. Price Comparison. Another important step to take when shopping for used cars in the IN area would have to be doing a thorough price comparison. You want to identify some of the most reputable Columbus used car dealers to ensure that you are selecting one that is going to be able to offer a great price. 4. Check Vehicle History. Never buy your used car in Columbus without checking the vehicle history. You want to get a detailed report on the vehicle's history to ensure that you are getting one that is going to be dependable and that will not cause you a headache down the road. You should be able to obtain a vehicle history report by looking at and using its vehicle registration number to check on it. 5. Test Drive. Shopping for a used car is a great way to save money on the purchase of a car. However, you want to be sure to take the actual car out on a test drive to not only see whether or not you enjoy driving it, but also to ensure that it is running as well as possible. This should help you avoid purchasing a vehicle that runs poorly or that you simply don't enjoy driving. 6. Negotiate. Whenever you are buying a used car you should be fully prepared to do some negotiating. You want to try to negotiate for a better price when possible. That way, you will be able to get a little bit more for your money or you will at least be able to save money on your purchase. In the end, you should be able to find a lot of used cars being sold in Columbus. Whether using the Internet, looking at used car dealers or with traditional classified ads, you should be able to find a wide variety of used vehicles Columbus that you could consider getting. Following the tips above should help you identify a good used car to purchase for a great price.