Description: NO HIDDEN DEALER FEE'S SINCE 1969! BACK-UP CAMERA, LEATHER, HEATED FRONT SEATS, BLUETOOTH, KEYLESS ENTRY, HID HEADLIGHTS, SAT RADIO, WIRELESS CHARGING, 20 WHEELS, PREMIUM PACKAGE, ALLOY WHEELS, Driven Only 137826 miles per year! KBB.com Brand Image Awards. Delivers 23 Highway MPG and 16 City MPG! This GMC Sierra 1500 delivers a Gas V8 5.3L/325 engi...
- TIRES P275/55R20 ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL
- AUDIO SYSTEM 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH INTELLILIN...
- REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
Sale Price: $30,995
Thomas and Son
See on Dealers Site More details...
2015 GMC Canyon 2WD
Description: NO HIDDEN DEALER FEE'S SINCE 1969! BACK-UP CAMERA, NAVIGATION, BLUETOOTH, KEYLESS ENTRY, 27 MPG Highway, ALLOY WHEELS, Driven Only 40511 miles per year! KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards. Scores 27 Highway MPG and 20 City MPG! This GMC Canyon delivers a Gas I4 2.5L/150 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WHEELS, 16 X 7 (40.6 CM X 17.8 CM) U...
- ONSTAR DIRECTIONS AND CONNECTIONS PLAN FOR 6 MONTHS including Automa...
- TAILGATE EZ-LIFT AND LOWER
- ONSTAR WITH 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to th...
Find Used GMC Cars For Sale In Dade City FL. CarSoup Has 621 Used GMC Cars For Sale With Photos & Detailed Information. Compare & Get The Best Price In Town. Go!
When you are searching for find used cars for sale Dade City, you want to do your research. Finding the best-used cars in your immediate area can be tricky. Below, we will be going over some of the best tips for buying used cars FL.
1. Setting A Budget. One of the most important things that you want to do early on in the process is to set an appropriate budget. You want to set a budget that you will be able to use to narrow down your search for a used car in FL. Once you decide how much you are willing and able to spend, you should have a much easier time. 2. Choosing The Car. Another important thing that you will need to do is pick out the right car. Once you've decided to get a Dade City used car, you should be looking to narrow down your search to the exact car that you are looking for. 3. Price Comparison. Another important step to take when shopping for used cars in the FL area would have to be doing a thorough price comparison. You want to identify some of the most reputable Dade City used car dealers to ensure that you are selecting one that is going to be able to offer a great price. 4. Check Vehicle History. Never buy your used car in Dade City without checking the vehicle history. You want to get a detailed report on the vehicle's history to ensure that you are getting one that is going to be dependable and that will not cause you a headache down the road. You should be able to obtain a vehicle history report by looking at and using its vehicle registration number to check on it. 5. Test Drive. Shopping for a used car is a great way to save money on the purchase of a car. However, you want to be sure to take the actual car out on a test drive to not only see whether or not you enjoy driving it, but also to ensure that it is running as well as possible. This should help you avoid purchasing a vehicle that runs poorly or that you simply don't enjoy driving. 6. Negotiate. Whenever you are buying a used car you should be fully prepared to do some negotiating. You want to try to negotiate for a better price when possible. That way, you will be able to get a little bit more for your money or you will at least be able to save money on your purchase. In the end, you should be able to find a lot of used cars being sold in Dade City. Whether using the Internet, looking at used car dealers or with traditional classified ads, you should be able to find a wide variety of used vehicles Dade City that you could consider getting. Following the tips above should help you identify a good used car to purchase for a great price.